50 Mile, 50Kk and 25Km Awards
- All finishers will receive gold, silver or bronze medals based on 50-mile, 50Km and 25Km age-graded standards for each single year age. Medals will be awarded at the finish.
- First Overall - special awards for first overall man and woman will receive personalized winner's plaque and 100% refund of their registrations fees.
- Race day packet pickup is at the Finger Lakes Community College Student Center.
- 50M Early Start - from 5:30AM until 6:15AM
- 50M Regular Start - from 6:30AM until 7:15AM
- 50Km - from 7:45AM until 8:45AM
- 25Km - from 9AM until 11:45AM
Start and Finish
- 50 Mile Early Start - 6:30AM at Start/Finish on Marvin Sands Drive in front of Finger Lakes Community Student Center.
- 50 Mile Regular Start - 7:30AM at Start/Finish on Marvin Sands Drive in front of Finger Lakes Community Student Center.
- 50 Km Start - at 10AM from the boat-lunch parking lot in Woodville, NY
- 25 Km Start - 1PM from the Vine Valley in Middlesex, NY
Bus to 50K race start
- Will begin loading at 8:45 AM in front of the Student Center and;
- Depart for start at 9:00 AM
Bus to 25K race start
- Will begin loading at 11:45 AM in front of the Student Center and;
- Depart for start at 12:00 PM
Drop bags will be allowed only for 50M and 50Km courses. Drop bags may be transported to any of the following aid stations for the 50 mile. Drop bags may be transported to the last two locations for 50K runners. Label bags with your bib number and the name of the aid station. Deposit bags at drop bag table at race day registration at least 30 minutes before 50 mile race starts or 50K bus departs.
- Onanda Park (9.5 miles)
- Red Garage (20.6 miles)
- Middlesex (31.7 miles for 50 mile, 12.6 miles for 50K)
- Bare Hill (38.3 miles for 50 mile, 19.3 miles for 50K)
- 50 Mile early starters - must exit Middlesex aid station by 2:45pm
- 50 Mile regular starters - must exit Middlesex aid station by 3:05pm
- 50K - must exit Middlesex aid station by 1:40pm.
- All race participants must finish before 7:30pm.
- Pre-Race Dinner Friday evening.
- Free coffee, juice and donuts before the race.
- 12 aid stations for 50 mile; 8 aid stations for 50K.
- 50K runners are bused from the Finish to the 50K start.
- Restrooms, showers and post-race feast at Start/Finish back at Finger Lakes Community College Student Center.
Race Day Procedures
- Race Day Check-in - All runners must check-in at Finger Lakes Community College in the morning of the race.
- 50-Mile Early Start - Race start is 6:30 AM for the 50 early starters.
- 50-Mile Start - Race start is 7:30 AM for the 50 mile regular starters.
- 50K Start - Bus to the 50K start will depart from Finger Lakes Community College at 9:00 AM. The 50K will start at 10:00 AM. Maps to the start will be available for 50K runners who wish to provide their own transportation to the 50K start.
- 25Km start - Bus to 25Km start will depart from Finger Lakes Community college at 12:00PM sharp.
- Bring your family and friends to the Post-Race Feast at the Student Center Building Cafe.
Rest Rooms and Port-a-potties on the course
Restrooms are available at
- Onanda Park
- Church in Middlesex
Porta-potties are available at
- Top of Bopple
- 50K start (boat launch at Woodville)
- Vine Valley
- Arnold Road
There won't be bathrooms or port-a-potties at following aid stations
- Pump Station
- Seneca Point
- Red Garage
- Bare Hill
- Kipp Road
- CANCELLED for 2018 race
Click links below to download Race Manual in
Route cue sheets
Click links below to download cue sheets for
Pacer Release Form
Click here to download pacer release form.
Pacers are not allowed for 25Km race.